How you care for your handmade garments is so important!
We use a wide range of fabrics, including 100% cotton, polyester blend, and cotton blend fabrics.
Here are our recommendations for caring for your handmade pieces:
-->PLEASE TURN YOUR GARMENTS INSIDE OUT BEFORE WASHING<--
1. Wash in cold water on the gentle cycle (with like materials) OR hand wash
2. Use mild detergent (avoiding bleach)
3. HIGHLY recommend to line dry/air dry your garments! Doing so will help prevent shrinking, reduce facing, and increase the longevity of your piece(s).
4. If drying in a dryer, tumble on low heat. DO NOT dry your bubble skirts! These are a delicate and are 100% cotton. Shrinking is more likely even with the fabric being pre-wash/dried.
5. Iron on the cool setting of your iron with a pillowcase (or similar) between your garment and iron.
*SDB takes pride in the pieces we make, and hope to gain trust of our customers. Even if you properly care for your handmade garments, they can still get ruined in the wash. If you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out to us.*